If it is not your content, try to search here:
Clijsters out of Wimbledon.
Kim Clijsters winner of two of the last three Grand Slam titles, had to withdraw from Wimbledon on Wednesday due to a right ankle injury suffered during her match at 's-Hertogenbosch on Tuesday.
The seedings for Wimbledon were released for the first time earlier in the day but were revised following the Clijsters announcement. Here is the revised list:
1. Caroline Wozniacki (DEN #1)
2. Vera Zvonareva (RUS #3)
3. Li Na (CHN #4)
4. Victoria Azarenka (BLR #5)
5. Maria Sharapova (RUS #6)
6. Francesca Schiavone (ITA #7)
7. Serena Williams (USA #26)
8. Petra Kvitova (CZE #8)
9. Marion Bartoli (FRA #9)
10. Samantha Stosur (AUS #10)
11. Andrea Petkovic (GER #11)
12. Svetlana Kuznetsova (RUS #12)
13. Agnieszka Radwanska (POL #13)
14. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (RUS #14)
15. Jelena Jankovic (SRB #15)
16. Julia Goerges (GER #16)
17. Kaia Kanepi (EST #17)
18. Ana Ivanovic (SRB #18)
19. Yanina Wickmayer (BEL #19)
20. Peng Shuai (CHN #20)
21. Flavia Pennetta (ITA #21)
22. Shahar Peer (ISR #22)
23. Venus Williams (USA #33)
24. Dominika Cibulkova (SVK #23)
25. Daniela Hantuchova (SVK #25)
26. Maria Kirilenko (RUS #27)
27. Jarmila Gajdosova (AUS #28)
28. Ekaterina Makarova (RUS #29)
29. Roberta Vinci (ITA #30)
30. Bethanie Mattek-Sands (USA #31)
31. Lucie Safarova (CZE #32)
32. Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL #34)
Wimbledon is the only Grand Slam that sometimes deviates from the rankings when making the seeds. The only moves among this year's seeds are Serena Williams (No.26 to No.7) and Venus Williams (No.33 to No.23).
19. November 261
The world’s best female surfers have converged onto the Hawaiian island paradise of Maui to contest the final event of the 2015 Samsung Galaxy World Surf League
19. November 204
The process of defining those criteria will be based on fundamental principles which seek to address the failings that led to the provisional suspension of ARAF’s membership.
18. November 155
Joining Andersen on the team are four IAAF Council Members: Abby Hoffman (CAN), Anna Riccardi (ITA), Frank Fredericks (NAM) and Geoff Gardner (NFI).
18. November 154
Skate Canada will send five entries, for a total of eight skaters, to Moscow, Russia, for the 2015 Rostelecom Cup.
16. November 195
"Then we really would achieve big success as a team next year more than this year. I will work hard for it."
16. November 257
Britain's Best Acrobatic Gymnasts compete under one roof. photos Alan Britten and Ant Beviss
14. November 188
England’s Laura Massaro has opened up a comfortable lead at the top of the Women’s PSA Road To Dubai Standings
14. November 236
Martina Sábliková picked up her skating skills easily after she qualified as a cyclist for the Olympic Summer Games 2016 in Rio de Janeiro last September.