Probably the lightest Brooks model to date…. well… at least among those that I’ve tried.
The Brooks T7 Racer is viewed as an extension of the foot by many runners. The latest T7 Racer is an extremely light (6 oz) and flexible shoe for both experienced male and female runners with a neutral foot. Some runners have called the Racer a “next step shoe” meaning that if you are ready to trade stability for speed, this is the shoe for you.
They used to be black and Red but now have updated the colour Line.
It weight 6.4 onzes so incredibly light, Racing Flat not a trainer
Feels really good on your feet no shin splints and I have worn them for a week already, which is incredible for me.
The design is really funky and has Brooks written around the toe line.
Favourite shoe of Ironman Champion Chrisse Wellington.
The weight is probably the best thing about this shoe. Aside from that though, I learned to enjoy the snug fit, these shoes proved to be better for short distances.
Overall, if youre’ looking for a shoe for short races to break that elusive PR, distances where a few minutes to a few seconds matter, then this is the shoe for you! Midsole
• Rearfoot HydroFlow® ST
• Curved Platform
• HydroFlow® – Dynamic viscous fluid units for heel and forefoot enhance midsole cushioning—attenuating shock with industry leading dampening and comfort.Outsole
• HPR Plus
• Forefoot Hyper Pod Construction
• HPR Plus – A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
• Engineered Hyper Pod Configuration – Midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering exceptional flexibility and unrestricted forefoot ride.Upper
• Air Mesh
• Synthetic Overlay Materials9/10