Gorgeous 3/4 Capri pants from Moving Comfort.
Awesome comfortable pants, they feel great. I use them to work out in the gym and wouldn't change them for anything, just wish they came in other vibrant colours.
Unique style with uncompromising performance, this capri offers an adjustable lower leg gather and hidden front stash pocket. Plus, our signature PowerFit Band provides flattering compression support at the waist—providing slimming and lasting stay-put power for whatever may come your way.
• Space-dye fabric
• No-chafe, flatlock seams
• MC signature PowerFit Band slims and stays put
• Hidden pocket in waistband
• Lined gusset
• Adjustable drawcord at side hem
• 21" inseam
• Form-fitted, Mid rise
Brooks Ravenna 4 Shoes
- RRP £89.00
Shoe Category: Guidance
- Ideal for: Road running
- Weight: 255g
- DNA - Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking cushioning material
- BioMoGo - More environmentally friendly midsole
- Diagonal Rollbar (DRB) - Provides excellent energy return
- DRB Accel - Provides torsional rigidity to midfoot, enhancing support
- Caterpillar Crash Pad - Customises individual's laydown giving smooth transition
- Omega Flex Grooves - Provides effortless forefoot ride
- Flextra - Offers support corresponding to gender and weight categories
- HPR Plus - Durable, abrasion resistant rubber outsole that wears longer
- Engineered Pod Configuration - Balances position from hell strike to toe off
- Element - Superior microfiber upper technology
Right in between a neutral and supportive soled shoe the Ravenna 4 is exactly what the average runner should be looking at. Your runs should be challenging enough without having to worry about uncomfortable footwear so Brooks have made sure that this shoe is seriously good to wear with a load of extra cushioning, a bit more flex and a lot of class.
If you have a midfoot strike, this shoe, with its adjustable supportive band around the saddle, is the shoe for you. Combining the best aspects of a neutral and supportive shoe, this design is ideal for midfoot runners who want to be anything but middle-of-the-road runners.
D'lite Micro Mesh Racerback Tank
This tank is the ticket. Whether you are sprinting toward a personal best, logging daily miles or just looking good on the sidelines, the D’lite Micro Mesh Racerback combines style and versatility.
FIT NOTE: Although Brooks does not specifically call out this Tank as "tall", the D'lite Mesh Tank is long! A size small measures approximately 25 inches from the top of the shoulder to the bottom hem.
- ultra-lightweight, moisture-transfer fabric ensures optimal breathability
- 94% polyester / 6% spandex
- wear alone with a sports bra or as a layering piece
- versatile racerback tank for the run and beyond
- length from top of shoulder to bottom hem is 25 inches on a size medium
- NO shelf bra
- NO back pocket