Greg Ryan, U.S. Women's National Team Coach, 2007 FIFA Women's World Cup, will join the list featured presenters from the USA and Europe at the Third Annual Elite Club Seminar dedicated to Elite Girls and Women's Soccer. The 2005 and 2006 seminars have attracted over 200 Directors of coaching to debate best practices in club, staff and player development for youth soccer North America and Europe. The 2007 Seminar will take place in again Raleigh, NC, December 12-14, 2007 and has been approved as a Continuing Education (CE) event by the United States Soccer Federation. Four (4) CE units will be awarded to all 'A' Licensed Coaches who attend.
Raleigh, N.C. (PRWEB) November 20, 2007 -- Greg Ryan, U.S. Women's National Team Coach, 2007 FIFA Women's World Cup, will join the list featured presenters from the USA and Europe at the Third Annual Elite Club Seminar dedicated to Elite Girls and Women's Soccer.
In his first presentation since the World Cup Greg will highlight the challenges involved in identifying, developing and coaching elite national team female players.
Other presenters include
- Arne Moller : former professional player and Norwegian Senior International Player, who is currently Head Coach of FC Sandviken in Bergen which is building the first dedicated women's soccer stadium in the world
- Dr.Jennifer Etnier: Associate Professor and Interim Head of the Department of Exercise and Sport Science at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro.
- Tad Bobak: US Women's U-15 National Team Coach, California. Co-founder and Co-director of coaching for the Southern California Blues Soccer Club, California
- Joe Cummings: President and General Manager of the Boston Breakers of the new U.S. Women's Professional League
Topics to be covered at the Seminar include:
- Coaching Girls - The development of elite girls soccer players and elite female teams
- How to develop and retaining female coaches
- How single gender (girls) soccer clubs compare to double gender (boys and girls) soccer clubs
- Engaging the Soccer Mom!
For further information contact Tom Goodman at (404) 429-7138, or go to www.worldclasssoccer.net.
photo Cheltenham jockey club
photo Cheltenham Racecourse
Racing Post Arkle Challenge Trophy Novices' Chase (Grade 1) (Class 1)
T: W P MullinsJ: R Walsh
T: N J HendersonJ: Nico de Boinville
T: H de BromheadJ: D N Russell
Sky Bet Supreme Novices' Hurdle (Grade 1) (Class 1)
T: T R GeorgeJ: N D Fehily
T: Miss Amy MurphyJ: Jack Quinlan
T: G ElliottJ: J W Kennedy
Slovakian alpine skier narrowly beats Millie Knight to capture gold photo Getty Images