I recently had the pleasure of trying the Tenevis Cardiff walking shoe. This shoe is the lightest walking shoe I've ever had.
What I love most about it, is the way the cushioned heel, disperses my weight, as I walk. Having Plantar Fascitis makes walking anywhere painful and almost impossible.
This shoe gives me greater comfort in walking and standing for longer periods of time. I wear it when I teach my Martial Arts classes, and my legs are not as tired, as they usually are, afterwards.
I absolutely love them! I only wish the ball of the foot had the same level of cushioning, as that is where the Plantar Fascitis starts.
Sincerely, Wanda J. White
They retail at between $110-120 which we think is not too bad for a specialist shoe like this.Description
- Lightweight and soft Full Grain Leather upper.
- Daewoo Mesh for breathability.
- Lightweight and comfortable removable insert
- Combination lasted footbed for stability in the heel and flexibility in the forefoot
- Dual Density Polyurethane midsole for stability and cushioning
- Grey configuration is softer in the heel to give the customers the feeling of walking on sand
- Carbon rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Zig Zag lines and pebble piece for traction on wet surfaces