The Peregrine 4 is the latest and lightest version yet, designed for versatility and a low-profile feel so you can tackle the toughest trails.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Trail/Off Road
- Approx. 235 grams
- PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
- Rock plate:
- Upgraded nylon fiber mesh rock plate for reduced weight and added flexibility
- Natural ride:
- Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
- All terrain:
- High traction outsoles, protective overlays and rugged construction take the performance of our RunAnyWhere line to the next level. This is what happens when real runners make trail shoes.
- A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
- Gaiter compatible
- Small latches at the base of your laces and back of the heel allow you to clip on a gaiter for even more protection from mud, water and the gnarliest of trail debris.
- Outsole lug:
- Super-aggressive multidirectional outsole lug design for superior traction on all terrain
- Carbon rubber, and an External Bedrock Outsole form a tread pattern that grips rocky, uneven, wet, uphill, downhill, or any other kind of trail you encounter
- Custom stitched Hydra-MAX collar lining
- ComfortLite sockliner
- Gusset tongue
- Co-molded EBA plate at midfoot
- High traction rubber
Ladies Phoenix Saucony Trainers
Ready to go, the Phoenix 7 offers the complete combination of speed an light stability in one great shoe. With new screen prints giving fast aesthetics, and the technical two-colour mesh combining with supportive synthetics for a phenomenal fit. At a great price this shoe is perfect for those wanting some mild support.
Perfect for the gym, working out on the treadmill, bike, cross trainer