If it is not your content, try to search here:
Rookie Farrington led US Riders in Quebec
In the women's halfpipe, U.S. Snowboarding rookie Kaitlyn Farrington (Bellevue, ID) led U.S. riders in 12th. Manuela Laura Pesko of Switzerland, who leads the women's World Cup halfpipe standings, won.
"You can't win them all. You don't necessarily need to be on the podium to improve," Jankowski said. "I think our ladies learned something this week, and they're going to take that with them in their quest to get on the podium."
U.S. Snowboarding is headed back to the States to compete in the Chevy U.S. Snowboarding Grand Prix in Killington, VT March 15-16.
2008 NOKIA SNOWBOARD FIS WORLD CUP
Stoneham, QUE - March 9, 2008
1. Manuela Laura Pesko, Switzerland, 39.4
2. Sarah Conrad, Canada, 37.9
3. Queralt Castellet, Spain, 36.5
4. Jiayu Liu, China, 34.9
5. Mercedes Nicoll, Canada, 34.8
12. Kaitlyn Farrington, Bellevue, ID, 30.7
14. Kelly Marren, Hillsborough, CA, 28.5
18. Lizzy Beerman, Weston, VT, 27.4
# # #
22. February 19
Wins also for Surrey Storm, Saracens Mavericks and team bath
20. February 101
Youtube Video Alex's Hidden Journey
18. February 105
level the playing field in terms of gender