|MT. HOOD, Oregon (Feb. 24) - Three days of Revolution Tour action wrapped up Sunday with a women's slopestyle competition won by Lynn Neil (Ogden, UT), who also won the Duluth, MN, slopestyle competition of the tour. The men's slopestyle was canceled due to foggy conditions.|
Fog held long enough for women to compete, giving Neil the chance to win. Molly Wilson (Basalt, CO) finished second, followed by Sarris McComb (Alberton, MT) in third.
The tour kicked off Friday with women's snowboardcross.
McComb, who also won the women's snowboardcross heats, won followed by Caty O'Connor (Auburn, CA) in second and Faye Gulini (Salt Lake City, UT), who also finished third in the slopestyle competition on the Duluth stop of the Revolution Tour, was third.
Snowboarding's Kaitlyn Farrington (Bellevue, ID), who finished eighth in the Chevy U.S. Snowboarding Grand Prix in Tamarack, won. Mackenzie Matters (Eagan, MN) was second and Kelly Marren (Hillsborough, CA) was third.
The Revolution Tour resumes Friday for the final leg of the tour at Snö Mountain, PA.
2008 CHEVY REVOLUTION TOUR
Mt. Hood, OR - Feb. 22, 2008
1. Sarris McComb, Alberton, MT
2. Caty O'Connor, Auburn, CA
3. Faye Gulini, Salt Lake City, UT
4. Heather Doolittle, Belgrade, ME
5. Juliette Bisson, Carrabassett Valley, ME
Halfpipe - Feb. 23, 2008
1. Kaitlyn Farrington, Bellevue, ID
2. Mackenzie Matters, Eagan, MN
3. Kelly Marren, Hillsborough, CA
4. Faye Gulini, Salt Lake City, UT
5. Kyla Sobieralski, Carbondale, CO
Slopestyle - Feb. 24, 2008
1. Lynn Neil, Ogden, UT
2. Molly Wilson, Basalt, CO
3. Sarris McComb, Alberton, MT
4. Allyson Carroll, Truckee, CA
5. Kaitlyn Farrington, Bellevue, ID
# # #
Picture by Alex Broadway/SWpix.com