I love it, Fiona has back adjustment, but each strap can also be adjusted separately, making a perfect fit. Moving Comfort also make them by the cup size, just like regular bras, so you will not be stuck choosing a S-M-L-XL size.
This sports bra is not cheap, but it doesn’t look dowdy (like a lot of sports bras targeted for those with bigger boobs do), it's a very trendy design and one you could wear without a t-shirt and on-one would know the difference. The Fiona minimizes the bouncing completely.
Seam-free interior molded cups for support and shape
•Interior front yoke limits vertical breast movement
• Front adjustable straps with concealed hook-and-loop closure for easy, cutom-fit adjustability
• Flattering exterior design lines add support and shape
• Adjustable back closure for easy on/off and custom-fit adjustability
Full - medium cup size
• Encapsulation/compression style
• Moderate contour for slightly more shape and modesty
• High impact, ideal for running, soccer, horseback riding, tennis
*Tip:Because of its incredible fit, this is the go-to bra for fantastic B-DD support
Body: DriLayer® X-Support 88% polyester / 12% Lycra®
• Wash every 1-3 wears
• Fasten the hooks and use a lingerie bag when washing
• Hang dry or tumble dry low
• Never use dryer sheets or fabric softeners
Pudology - Vegan and Gluten Free Puds - Now Found in Sainsbury's!
Of the Earth Cereal Pots