These particular colour of the new Merrell will attract many women. I was surprised by the light weight of the shoes as they looked quite hefty when I first saw them. They fitted like a glove, just like the advert said, this I was impressed by.
Merrell – Mix Master Move Glide
The outsole of the Merrell Women's Mix Master Glide provides superb grip.
My expereince on the road with the Mix Masters was a pleasant one, I had the joy of a fantastic run, I loved them, at £80 they are worth every penny.
Their lightweight makes them very suitable for racing. These shoes are best on trails going up against the uneven terrain with its stability. I would also recommend these to runners who are into barefoot running.
A minimalist running shoe designed with the road in mind, our Mix Master Move Glide creates a softer ride for your stride. 8mm of heel cushioning to 4mm under the ball of the foot creates a cushioned, 4mm platform over a thinner Float™ midsole that gives you greater ground feel and control with less impact. The low profile vegan friendly, breathable mesh upper keeps your feet feeling light and dry.
- Textile and Synthetic leather upper
- Moulded eyelets for secure lacing
- Protective toe cap
- Breathable mesh lining wicks to keep feet dry
- M-Select FRESH naturally prevents odour before it starts for fresh smelling feet
- EVA removable footbed
- Reflective details for increased visibility in low light
- 3.5mm Drop / 8mm Cush / 18mm Stack Height
- Moulded nylon arch shank
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell Float midsole is 10% thinner and 25% lighter to provide more feel and ground control
- M-Select GRIP tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- Vegan friendly footwear
Women’s Sizes: 5-11
Women’s Weight: 7oz (1/2 pair)