|SQUAW VALLEY, Calif. (Feb. 11) - Elena Hight (S. Lake Tahoe, CA) won the women's event.|
In the women's halfpipe competition, 2007 X Games bronze medalist Hight landed the only front side 900 of the day in the finals, which was good enough to push her into first place. On Hight's heels were U.S. Snowboarding riders Clair Bidez (Minturn, CO) and Ellery Hollingsworth (Darien, CT), who were also second and third in the Chevy Grand Prix Saturday at Tamarack.
The Jeep King of the Mountain series will conclude Mar. 14-16 in Sun Valley, ID.
JOHN PAUL MITCHELL SYSTEMS HALFPIPE
Squaw Valley, CA
Feb. 11, 2008
1. Elena Hight, S. Lake Tahoe, CA
2. Clair Bidez, Minturn, CO
3. Ellery Hollingsworth, Darien, Ct.
4. Molly Aguirre, Mammoth Lakes, Calif.
5. Kelly Marren, Hillsborough, Calif.
6. Meg Pugh, Tahoe City, Calif.
Suncorp Netball League