Elizabeth Grant has done it again! Light Up Your Brows gives you the tools needed for the perfect tweezing experience. The LED light will illuminate even the most illusive of hairs. The rubber non-slip finger cushions are ergonomic and comfortable. The gold case, with built in mirror, will allow you to carry your tweezers hygienically and in style, and ensures that you'll never be caught by surprise stray hairs. One extra battery is included.
Loved the product, the tweezers are really good fab quality and the light very handy for those lat nights out.
Our price: CA$18.00
The Elizabeth Grant Vitamin C Travel Kit
Loved this kit
Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Hydrating Cleanser - 2 fl oz -Felt great on the skin
Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Concentrate Serum - 10ml -This is great to apply skin right after you step out of the shower before applying your daily lotion to seal in moisture.
Vitamin C Hydra-Moist All Day Cream - 25ml
Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Eye Radiance - 5ml -loved the sparkle in this product, it felt great when you dabbed it on.
Vitamin C Concentrate - 30 ml
Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Body Cream - 60ml -Felt so sily and smooth loved the product
Vitamin C Hydra-Moist Body Scrub - 60ml-This product left my skin feeling ultra smooth loved it!!!
Zebra Cosmetic Bag
1. Vitamin C is key to the production of collagen. Vitamin C a.k.a ascorbic acid is a protein that aids in the growth of cells and blood vessels that give skin its firmness and strength.
2. Vitamin C helps your skin repair itself. Your skin has incredible elasticity and Vitamin C can help create scar tissue and ligaments for a quick recovery.
3. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage. For those who don't know, free radicals are not fun. They are unstable molecules that damage your skin causing dryness, fine lines and wrinkles!
4. Vitamin C can reverse DNA damage. New research shows that ascorbic acid 2-phosphate, a derivative of Vitamin C, not only only neutralizes free radicals but reverses the damage.
5. Vitamin C may also reduce sunburn. Research suggests that Vitamin C may reduce sunburn caused by exposure to ultraviolet B radiation and prevent the consequences of long-term sun exposure, which can lead to skin cancer. This doesn't mean Vitamin C is a replacement for your trusty sunblock!