If it is not your content, try to search here:
Canadians, Japanese Dominate Pipe
STONEHAM, QUE Canadian and Japanese riders dominated the halfpipe at the LG FIS Snowboard World Cup in Stoneham. U.S. Snowboarding Rookie Team rider Kaitlyn Farrington (Sun Valley, ID) qualified for finals and finished seventh in the night finals.
Farrington's seventh was her second top 10 this season, after a sixth in New Zealand last fall. She was the silver medalist last season at the World Junior Championships.
The Canadian World Cup stop continues Saturday with a parallel giant slalom.
LG FIS SNOWBOARD WORLD CUP
Feb. 20, 2009 - Stoneham, QUE
1. Soko Yamaoka,Japen, 44.3
2. Shiho Nakashima, Japan, 40.4
3. Rana Okada, Japan, 37.8
4. Sarah Conrad, Canada, 35.5
5. Juliann Bray, New Zealand, 34.5
7. Kaitlyn Farrington, Sun Valley, ID, 34.0
Did not qualify for finals
18. Madeline Schaffrick, Steamboat Springs, CO
22. Kelly Marren, Hillsborough, CA
28 Shelby Simpson, Bondville, VT
32. Allyson Carroll, Truckee, CA
21. August 63
FRANK UIJLENBROEK WORLDSPORTPICS