The Brooks Glycerin 11 running shoe delivers a dynamite run. Featuring innovative 3D Fit Print overlays, the upper creates a structured fit that's tailored to your foot. Element mesh and saddle construction promise comfortable wear, offering a smooth feel and wicking sweat from your feet to help them stay dry.
Uplike the Brooks Glycerin 10, these running shoes have no midfoot shank, allowing optimal ground transition during foot transition. Based on weight, speed, and the force of impact, the full-length Brooks DNA cushioning personally responds to the amount of pressure exerted against it, uniquely softening your step.
The Caterpillar Crash Pad absorbs shock, smoothing your run. Brook's HPR Plus outsole provides optimal traction and long-lasting durability.
Wt. 9.6 oz.
- Ghost 6
Shoe Category: Neutral
- Ideal For: Road running
- DNA - Brooks DNA is a groundbreaking cushioning material
- BioMoGo - More environmentally friendly midsole
- Bio-257 - Energy-efficient midsole compound for more cushioning & flexibility
- Caterpillar Crash Pad - Customises individual's laydown giving smooth transition
- Omega Flex Grooves - Provides effortless forefoot ride
- HPR Plus - Durable, abrasion resistant rubber outsole that wears longer
- Engineered Pod Configuration - Balances position from hell strike to toe off
- Element - Superior microfiber upper
The ultimate winner - The last three versions each received noted awards like the Runner's World Editor's Choice Award. Now the Ghost 6 is aiming to follow in its successful forerunner's footsteps. And the outlook is promising.
The Ghost 6 now features an extremely breathable tongue that promotes a better shoe climate and protects from an all too tight lacing.
And the Caterpillar crash pad makes sure every runner lands in the exact right spot which helps prevent injuries.
The Brooks Adrenaline GTS 13 is the queen of stability running shoes. With the Adrenaline GTS Brooks have got the blend of stability, impact protection and comfort spot on. It is easy to see why runners of all abilities have been coming back to this running shoe year after year.
The Brooks DNA cushioning offers brilliant protection against the shocks created when you are running. This is an excellent running shoe – it looks great, is brilliant to run in and at this price is excellent value.
WOMEN'S TRANCE 12
Live large with the luxurious ride of the Brooks Trance 12. This shoe has a taste for the finer technologies in life, like an incredibly articulated Caterpillar Crash Pad that segments the midsole for a perfectly smooth heel-to-toe transition. Brooks moved the heel counter to the outside of the shoe for even more interior comfort, plus built-in bootie-like design for a silky feel.
- Shoe Category
- Ideal Use
- Road Running
- Approx. 290 grams
- As always, Brooks is a step ahead in innovative products. BioMoGo, the first fully bio-degradable midsole, sticks to the promise of our brand: BROOKS RUNS GREEN.
- Up to this moment in time, all the shock absorption systems to be found in modern sports shoes have been designed for totally average runners of medium height. Taller and faster runners hence had to make do with shoes that were too soft for them, while smaller and slower runners find them much too hard. And that despite the fact that absolutely average runners are few and far between. Most runners for this reason rely on shoes whose shock absorption does not really answer their needs. With BROOKS DNA™, the high performance running brand has now finally developed a shock absorber system that adjusts to the requirements of all runners.