Adidas women's Supernova running shoes
Loved the new Super Nova's, previously I wore the Ultra Boosts but I'm not going back, great to walk and run in.
So ultra comfortable, light but more importantly for me they have great grip and support for my ankles as I suffer with them after years of playing netball.
Love them in every way Adidas Good Job 10/10
These women's running shoes maximise the energy-returning benefits of their boost™ midsole with a lightweight, elastic STRETCHWEB outsole. An engineered mesh upper with seamless panels provides superior ventilation and comfort.
SHOES THAT DELIVER AN ENERGY-RETURNING RIDE.
Hit the street in these women's running shoes designed for a high-energy ride and a locked-down fit. The ultra-responsive boost™ midsole is made to deliver maximum energy return. A supportive heel counter hugs and guides your foot, and an engineered mesh upper provides breathable comfort. The stretchy outsole flexes to adapt to the way your foot hits the ground.
- Runner type: neutral
- boost™ is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Engineered mesh upper for a breathable and supportive fit
- FITCOUNTER moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
- Weight: 257 g (size UK 5.5)
- Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 32 mm / forefoot: 22 mm)