#openallwinter that revolves around different activities you can do outside, from
training to running and all kinds of outdoor sports in snow and ice. In the campaign,
adidas presents the new Climaheat range: a diverse range of winter products that
thanks to their outstanding insulation properties will keep their wearer warm even in
Please see the video of the campaign here:
"With the #openallwinter campaign we want to encourage people to go out and have
fun in winter, no matter what the conditions are like," explains Rolf Reinschmidt,
General Manager adidas Outdoor. "Snow, ice and grim weather doesn't mean staying
at home, it's about getting out, being active and enjoying nature."
The integrated campaign is based on a variety of components that build upon each
other and was launched on October 1st. Over the course of the next months, the brand
will move on to "emotionalising" the campaign by presenting athletes who are keen to
go out and enjoy winter adventures – therefore encouraging consumers to do so
A spectacular video shows the endless possibilities that winter has to offer. It
features both urban training scenes as well as adidas athletes and their winter
projects such as highlining in the Dolomites or ice climbing in Switzerland.
"The heart of the campaign is the social media activation starting on November 1st. It
encourages people to share their own winter snapshots on their social media
platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. Out of all weekly winners, one overall
winner will be selected by an athlete jury. The prize: a winter adventure of a lifetime
for him- or herself and four friends," says Rolf Reinschmidt. "In addition, 12 weekly
prizes will be given away for the best snapshot of the week."
Terrex Climaheat Ice Jacket £220
This high-end insulation jacket from the winter 2014 collection is very sophisticated. With its adidas CLIMAHEAT system, wet and cold don't stand a chance. Exceptional climate comfort is achieved through the PrimaLoft Down Blend filling. A known problem of box-wall down jackets is the fact that between the single insulation boxes, heat escapes through the seams. In its Climaheat Ice Jacket, adidas puts an end to this by employing a new, innovative concept: the differential baffling. The insulation boxes have different sizes and overlap, thus covering the seams completely and trapping the heat. Tests with infrared cameras prove the effectiveness of this construction.
The jacket is elongated and has elastic stretch panels filled with PrimaLoft on the sides and the upper back, providing additional insulation. This guarantees ideal fit and total freedom of movement whilst keeping the heat where it belongs: close to the body.
- CLIMAHEAT: PrimaLoft Down Blend Gold: 30% PrimaLoft and 70% goose down
- Water repellent ripstop outer fabric
- Insulating, breathable stretch panels
- Differential baffling: reduces thermal bridges generated by stitch lines without adding weight through an H-baffle construction as every other baffle on the inside is wider, overlapping the stitching lines, increasing the heat retention value significantly
- 3-point adjustable hood
- Two zipped side pockets
- One chest pocket
- Elongated waist
- Elasticated cuffs
- Cocona lining for moisture management
- FORMOTION: 3-D construction with articulated joints and carefully placed seams for freedom of movement and a comfortable fit
- Weight: Men 755 g (size M); Women 725 g (size M)
- Sizes: 32-42 (Women); 42-62 (Men)
- Colours: Mid Grey (Men), Vivid Mint (Women), Dark Orange (Women)
Check it out some awesome clothing!!!!!