If it is not your content, try to search here:
2013 ANZ Championship Round 7
2013 ANZ Championship Round 7 Preview
Round 7 Fixtures:
Mission Queensland Firebrids v West Coast Fever
Sunday 5 May, 12.10pm
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Brisbane
Melbourne Vixens v Haier Central Pulse
Sunday 5 May, 2.10pm
Hisene Arena, Melbourne
LG Northern Mystics v EasiYo Tactix
Sunday 5 May, 7.20pm
The Trusts Arena, Auckland
Ascot Park Hotel Southern Steel v NSW Swifts
Monday 6 May, 7.40pm
Stadium Southland Velodrome, Invercargill
Adelaide Thunderbirds v Kia Waikato/Bay of Plenty Magic
Monday 6 May, 7.10pm
Netball SA Stadium, Adelaide
General Talking Points:
* The Steel recorded the highest score in Round 6 when they shot 67 goals against the Mystics in Invercargill.
* The Fever was held to the lowest score in Round 6 when they shot 49 goals against the Vixens in Perth.
* Perth Arena hosted the very first ANZ Championship match in Round 6. They played all previous matches at Challenge Stadium.
* Two matches were decided by one goal in Round 6;
o Thunderbirds 54 defeated Firebirds 53
o Pulse 53 defeated Magic 52
* The Thunderbirds recorded their second straight one goal victory this season when they defeated the Firebirds 54-53 in Round 6. The Thunderbirds sit in top position on the ladder after six rounds with five wins and one loss from their opening six matches.
* The Mystics v Tactix match on Sunday at Trusts Arena in Auckland will be the 375th ANZ Championship match.
* The Pulse defeated the Magic 53-52 in Round 6. This is the Pulse’s first win over the Magic in eleven ANZ Championship meetings.
* In 2013 there have been four matches decided by one goal. Since the inception of the ANZ Championship in 2008, 38 matches have been decided by a margin of one goal, this is ten per cent of ANZ Championship matches.
08. August 141
– but the sailors praise the new boats