Lausanne (SUI), November 12, 2007 –
In the women’s field, two swimmers also got three victories each: Iryna Amshennikova, from Ukraine, was the best in the backstroke distances, and Yulia Efimova, from Russia, was the strongest in the breaststroke events.
In the medal’s table, Russia was first with 12 gold medals and was followed by Poland and Sweden, with five victories each. Australia, Germany, Latvia, Slovakia, South Africa, Ukraine and USA and also had gold medallists in Moscow.
In the general ranking of the World Cup. In the women’s classification, Natalie Coughlin (USA) is still the provisional leader with 70 points, in front of Therese Alshammar (SWE, 65) and Josefin Lillhage (SWE, 30).
The meet schedule is as follows:
• October 19-20 in Durban (RSA)
• October 27-28 in Singapore (SIN)
• November 2-3 in Sydney (AUS)
• November 9-10 in Moscow (RUS)
• November 13-14 in Stockholm (SWE)
• November 17-18 in Berlin (GER)
• November 23-25 in Belo Horizonte (BRA).
Youth Winter Olympics
Winter Youth Olympics 2020